3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling Compound EC-3439HT
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling Compound EC-3439HT is a one-part low density void filling compound with high temperature curing and temperature resistance. The thixotropic properties within the compound allows for ease of application. Scotch-Weld™ EC-3439HT contains no solvent and the cured material is flame retardant. Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a).
- Thixotropic properties for ease of application
- Cures to a rigid, solvent resistant material
- Has high compressive strength from -55°C to +175°C
- Suitable for honeycomb sandwich constructions
- Honeycomb core reinforcement
- Edge finishing of honeycomb sandwich panels
- Inserts bonding
Base: Modified epoxy
Cure cycle: 1 hour from 125°C to 175°C with 2-5°C/minute heat-up rate
Worklife: 4 days at 15-25°C
Storage: Refrigerated storage at -18°C or below is recommended for maximum storage life.
Country of Origin: USA
Dry Ice Shipping Required: Yes