3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling Compound 3534 B/A
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling Compound 3534 B/A is a two-part low-density epoxy based void filling compound which can be cured at room temperature. Scotch-Weld™ 3534 B/A has an excellent water and chemical resistance. It is ideal for void filling, edge sealing and can also be used as an abradable compound in aircraft engines. Scotch-Weld™ 3534 B/A complies with the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- Provides an excellent chemical resistance
- Fast curing capability
- Low slump during application
- Complies with the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- Ideal for void filling, edge sealing
- Used as an abradable compound in aircraft engines
- Can be used a bonding insert
Base: Modified Epoxy
Colour: Blue / Off-white
Cure cycle: Handling strength after 90 minutes at 25°C. Full cure after 24 hours at 25°C
Worklife: 5 to 15 minutes at 15-25°C
Country of Origin: France
Dry Ice Shipping Required: No