3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling Compound 3460HT FST
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 3460 HT FST is an epoxy chemistry based structural void filling compound. Designed for use for complex gap filling, corner strengthening, local reinforcement for mechanical fixation and ideal for edge close-out on honeycomb sandwich structures.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 3460 HT FST is well-suited for metal and non-metal constructions. Based on halogen and antimony free FST System, this void filling cured material has an excellent fire, smoke and toxicity properties. Due to its extrusion, grinding, filling, painting and handling abilities, this void filling compound offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Extrudable through both cartridge and dispensing systems
- High compressive strength from -55 °C to 175 °C
- Cures to a rigid, solvent resistant material in one hour at 125 °C or 175 °C
- Meets stand-alone FAR / JAR 25.853 and ABD 0031
- 100 % solids and free of shrinkage
- Suitable for use on honeycomb sandwich structures as edge close-out
- Suitable for complex gap filling, corner strengthening, local reinforcement for mechanical fixation