CS210-2 S PTFE GLASS CLOTH TAPE
CHR® CS210-2 S PTFE GLASS CLOTH TAPE is a PTFE-coated plied fabric with a high performance, silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. The PTFE surface exhibits superior release properties in demanding high temperature applications. The product has a yellow corrugated liner to protect the adhesive surface and to ease identification and use.
CS210-2 S is used for platen and element covers in numerous industries. It can also be used for lining chutes and slides.
- Base PFTE Fabric Weight (g/M²) : 500 (FTMS 191A-5041)
- Base Thickness (mm) : 0.235 (FTMS 191A-5030)
- Adhesive Thickness (mm) : 0.045 (FTMS191A-5030)
- 180° Peel Adhesion Strength (N/cm) : 6.3 (ASTM D3330-83)
- Tensile Strength (N/cm) : 580 x 540 (FTMS 191A-5102)
- Adhesive : Silicone
- Temperature Resistance (°C) : -73 to +260
- Standard Width (°C) : 1000
- (formerly: Chemstik 210-2 S / Chemstik 200-10 S / Tygaflor 228AP)