3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Primer EW-5000
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Primer EW-5000 is a waterbased, sprayable structural bonding primers with low volatile organic compounds (VOC) providing protection against corrosive environment. Compared to the traditional solvent-based options, EW-5000 provides comparable performance and designed to provide ambient temperature drying.
This primer offers high transfer efficiency and the quick flash off, meaning no waiting time between each pass, allowing to improve production rates.
- High spray transfer efficiency allows to reduce excess material usage
- Can be applied using brush
- Corrosion inhibitive pigment increases service life
- Less time consuming (faster drying time)
- Less hazardous waste
- 3-6 times higher coverage compared to solvent-borne primers.
- No pre-bake required therefore can be handled prior to bake cycle
- To increase production efficiency and maintenance of aircraft