3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Epoxy Adhesive EC-9323-2 B/A
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Epoxy Adhesive EC-9323-2 B/A is a two-part epoxy adhesive which cures at room temperature or with mild heat. This structural adhesive is ideal for strong, durable and impact resistant structural bond for various substrates such as ceramics, glass and a wide range of plastics.
Scotch-Weld™ EC-9323-2 B/A has excellent resistance to chemicals encountered in aerospace application and also to harsh environment. Once cured it provides extremely high shear and peel strength.
- Cures within room temperature.
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Provides strong and impact resistant bonds
- Extremely high shear and peel strength.
- Excellent for bonding glass, ceramic and several types of plastics
- To bond glass, ceramic, and plastic
- Suitable for aerospace applications